Sunday, May 17, 2009

Kyle is officially 7!!!!

Kyle's birthday has come and past-- this past Saturday (May 16th) Kyle turned 7. I can hardly believe that my baby is 7.
He is such a sweet, loving boy. I got strep the night before and was really sick and basically in bed. He brought me drinks and medicine and did whatever I needed. At one point, he told me "Mommy, I don't care about my presents. I just don't want you to die." He, in his sweet, innocent mind, thought that I was so sick because I was going to die. At the ER, he asked the doctor if my heart was okay. Because I had already warned the doctor that this might happen, he told him soooo nicely that Mommy was okay and that all the medicines would make me feel soooo much better. It was so nice of him to do. Kyle then clapped and jumped that Mommy was not dying. :) How could you not love your son for being happy you are not knocking on death's door?
He is the best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment